(This place is a bit messed up, so kindly use the Category Box at the right side of your screen. Salamat!)

Credit goes to Yobab for the banner.

Carbonara and shanghai chapter 4: litsong manok

CHAPTER 4: Litsong Manok
The night I spent with melai was magical, it was one of the most memorable moments I’ve ever had with a girl, and I finally I came out of the shell, I said what I had to say. At this moment, I hope good things would come my way.

When I went home in the morning, I immediately went in the shower. While in the shower, so many thoughts came into my mind, I prayed, “Lord, grant me the wisdom for me to make up my mind..Im confused.”

Suddenly, something came into my mind, I decided if ever daisy would break up with me again, I would end it with her, and I would never get back with her again. Instead, I would try my luck with Melai, I’ve had a big crush on her ever since I met her, and I told her I liked her, so its do or die for me.

2 days later, nursing week was almost at an end with one main event left, the final event was the most anticipated out of all the events being held at school during nursing week. It was the “Mr. and Mrs. College of Nursing 2009” pageant. That morning, 5hours before the event, me and my fellow officers assembled at the Social Hall of our school which was located at the topmost floor of the University’s Centrum. We had to arrange the stage and prepare the awards to be given to the winners. It was crunch time! And something unexpected happened, as I went down and out of the social hall, I saw daisy; my girlfriend; sitting at the bench right in front of me. I immediately approached her.

Me: “oh bakit ang aga mo ata ngayon pumunta ng school?”

Daisy: “Ahh hinihintay ko kasi si anna (her best friend)..Tagal nga niya eh, tinext ko na siya kanina pa.”

Me: “ahh so may load ka ngayon?? Oh bakit hindi ka man lang magtext sakin ha? Hmpft!”

Daisy: “……..”

Me: “Sige hintayin mo na si anna..may gagawin pa ko, inutusan kasi ako..”


I left heartless and down, and wondered why she would do such a thing. I was so mad, I don’t know what to do, and I was staring at nothing. None of my co-officers even noticed that I had a problem. It was maybe because, we were too busy. 10 minutes after we were done arranging the chairs, I went down once again; daisy was still sitting in the bench with her best friend. I approached her yet again.
Me: “Pwede ba tayong magkita maya? Miss na kasi kita eh..kahit saglit lang after ng pageant, daan ako sa inyo.”

Daisy: “ahh ehh hindi ko alam eh..”

Me: “di mo alam?? Bakit?”

Daisy: “aalis kasi ako bukas

Me: “saan ka naman pupunta?”

Daisy: “may youth conference ang YFC sa tagaytay eh, aalis kami ng 4am..”

Me: “oh 4am pa naman pala, ang gusto ko lang naman magusap lang tayo kahit saglit lang naman..”

Daisy: “hindi ko nga alam. . .”


Yet again, I was disappointed; I walked out on her, and proceeded back to the social hall. While I was busy, I tried to keep a cool head, and thought what I’ve just done. Then what happened next would be one of my most embarrassing moments, or rather inhumane act I’ve seen a woman do to a guy. I went down once again a few moments later, and approached daisy again for the third time around. I held her on her shoulders. Then…

 Daisy: “huwag mo nga akong hawakan, ayaw kitang kausapin!!!”

Me: “edi wag!” (I walked out the same time I replied.)


She screamed at me and chuckled at her friends. She thinks it was funny huh? To embarrass her boyfriend in a hallway filled with people. This was the last straw; I’ve had enough of this kind of crap. Guys, what would you have done if your girlfriend did the same? You’d feel the same as me P-I-S-S-E-D. What the hell did I even do to her? She didn’t even have to do that, right?

The event had started already, I didn’t want to think about what daisy just did to me, and instead, I watched the pageant, cheered on to a classmate of mine who happened to be a contestant at the pageant. I didn’t know who else to talk to, I wanted to talk to melai, but I was out of load. Anyway, 2 hours after the pageant had started, I approached daisy YET AGAIN.

Me: “di ko nagustuhan ginawa mo, sigawan mo ba naman ako sa harap ng maraming tao, sa harap pa ng mga kaibigan mo, ang sakit sakit nun! Tapos tatawa ka? Nakakatawa ba ‘yon? Hindi na nga tayo naguusap lately, ganyan pa gagawin mo. Kaya kung pwede after ng pageant pagusapan natin to.”

Daisy: “. . . . . . .” she couldn’t say anything in front of me.

Me: “ano sumagot ka?! Di ka makasagot ngayon?! Ang lakas ng loob mong sigawan ako, tapos di ka makasalita?”

Daisy: di ko nga alam kung pwede tayo magkita mamaya..”
Me: “ako na nga ang pupunta sa inyo eh..”

Daisy: “. . . . . . .”


She acted like no one was talking to her. Hmpft! I walked out on her yet again.
Despite the events that happened to me, something good actually happened, I found where Melai was sitting, I came to her, and said Hi! And chatted for awhile, she was sitting with Laarni and Ralph, so what happened was, Ralph invited me over to the boarding house of Laarni for dinner and maybe a couple of drinks after the pageant.

Me: “sige tara, sagot ko litsong manok. Hehehe..sino ba kasama?”

Ralph: “tayong apat lang nina melai

Me: “hehehe..nice..sige sige kita kits na lang mamaya after the pageant, medyo busy pa kasi..hehe..

Ralph: sige tol..”

Me: “bye bea, see you later, sunduin na lang kita pag pupunta ka na kina laarni ah? Samahan mo ko bumili ng litsong manok..hehehe..”

Melai: “sure why not..”
(to be continued. . .)

2 comments:

  1. chong baka nakaramdam si daisy kaya nagiba pagtingin niya, mabilis makaramdam pag babae e

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the f.. bat ganyan puro FOOOOODS title ng mga chapters wahahaha

    ReplyDelete