(This place is a bit messed up, so kindly use the Category Box at the right side of your screen. Salamat!)

Credit goes to Yobab for the banner.

Ch. 6 - Daddy Lust

An assassin with a blindfold stepped out of the portal.

"Magina. We didn't expect you." Lust said bluntly.

"Sorry I'm late. I know about eveything. Mykee told me." Magina stared at his friends with excitement.

"So tell me, where the hell are you headed?"

"Away from here. I've already caused a major disturbance to this place, if you know what I mean. Haha!"

"I get it. Let's go somewhere safe where we all could talk. There's something you should know about."

. . .

The entire crew sat around a small fire at a secluded spot inside the Bamboo Cave in Tiger Mountain. Contrary to its name, Bamboo Cave actually never had an abundance of bamboos, only wild grasses and bushes that served as food for mules and monkeys and other animals. The one thing that Magina liked about Tiger Mountain is that the sun shined almost only once every week, so technically it's dark and cool most of the time. The night life never died. Perfect for people in need for a place to hang out, drink and smoke weed.

Mykee, who had complained a lot about the biting cold back in Snowville sat nearest to the fire. Ash sat next to him, smoking his usual Marlboro Lights. Opposite to them were Morph and Chaty, who'd been blabbering about duel strategies and dream items for hours since their arrival to the mountain. Lust and Magina, who cared the least about the world, positioned themselves at a corner.

Magina slipped his hand inside his backpack, then pulled out a freshly sealed box of Marlboro Black.

Morpheuz, Ash, Chaty and Mykee drew out a stick each from the box. The only one who never smoked was Lust.

"Where'd you get this?" Ash asked fascinatedly.

Magina flicked his lighter and lit his cigar. "From Medusa. A little token of appreciation."
"I see. But how come did you not turn to stone?"

Magina touched his blindfold. "I have this!"

"Oh, that. Yes." Ash concurred. "Don't forget about the guild invite tomorrow. Mykee and I are coming in."

"Yup."

Lust butted in. "There's something I should know, right? What's that?"

Magina showed him the photo from Medusa. There was a writing at the back that read: HI DAD.

"So is this my son?"

"Was."

"You mean--"

"He's gone. I'm sorry." Magina placed his backpack on top of Lust's lap. The latter peered inside and felt the long, cold and limp body of the snake with his hand. After a while he looked at his friend.

"You killed my son! :-)"

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha gago ka tlga chad...hahahahah
    pwede toh pantapat sa hack.roots
    hahahahah!!astig :)

    ReplyDelete